tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 19 07:30:34 2004

Re: cha' qepHommey

captain kalaa ([email protected])

I have no personal issues with some anonymous git who
flames and bashes people on a language list.

I still have not gotten an answer about my original
question, which was:  I would like to use all the
updates on new qepHom on my message board, The Klingon
Cultural Institute.  I would like to get permission to
use announcements and updates on this subject from
this list.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks.