tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 02 10:49:27 2004

Re: Kolos

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

>> All that the previous WOTD post demonstrates is that I thought
>> {qoloS} was an appropriate Klingon pronunciation at the time.
>
> I take it then, Holtej, that you have since changed your mind, and
> that you now think there is a better way to write Kolos?  If so, what
> would that spelling be?  Thank you for your opinion.

ghobe', vuDwIj vIlISbe'.  vuDwIj neH 'oH 'e' vImaq.

Nope, I haven't changed my mind, I still like {qoloS}.  I was just pointing
out that it's only my opinion.

> qoloS

--Holtej

Back to archive top level