tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 11 16:42:26 2004

DCKL translation question: argueing arguments

Lieven L. Litaer (Quvar) ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

dispute v. (argue) ghoH.

Is this meant in a negative or in a positive sense?

My translation works lead me to a negative meaning, but then I saw seen a sentence apparently by marc
okrand saying that Klingons {ghoH} at the qep'a'. I suppose you have not been not fighting over there,
so this "argueing" is more in the sense of "talking, discussing, argueing a specific topic"

It's not "having arguments", that would be {Sol} right?
HIchuH!

Quvar.

Back to archive top level