tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 02 10:49:50 2004

RE: Help with bible verse

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

Don't use the Klinzhai font, that's a completely different font from the
system used by the KLI and most tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'. You need the pIqaD
font as seen on the KLI's web page at /tlh/pIqaD.html. You
can buy the font from the KLI and find a couple of similar fonts online.

To answer your question you can either do it in pIqaD, in which case you
should ask someone who knows it to write it for you and check it before you
print it, or using the Romanized version that everyone uses, in which case
you should just have someone check it before you print it. Either way, make
sure you have someone who knows the language check it before you print it.

qurgh
teH pagh. Hoch chaw'lu'.

Back to archive top level