tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 08 10:31:09 2004

Re: Hov = star ?

Shamammd ([email protected])

I have read posts on this subject for a while now. Urdu has 3 words for sun:
shams, aftaab, and sooraj. For star it has only one word: tara. Most likely
klingons have a word for sun and one for star too. We just don't know it. I opt
for yuH Hov: Home star, for now. or Qo'noS Hov. If they say RomuluS Hov, etc.
then why not? Could be they had a name for their own sun but over time and
through their advancement, it was changed to Qo'noS Hov or juH Hov.
reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701389.5