tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 02 00:32:10 2004

New Wiki page: "Common Grammar Questions And Problems"

QeS lagh ([email protected])

Savan.

There's now a page on "Common Grammar Questions And Problems" on the KLI
Wiki. It's still very basic (just three problems so far: the "Cat In The
Hat" problem, the "Elephant I Shot In My Pajamas" ambiguity and QAO), but it
can be found at:

/wiki/index.php?Common%20Grammar%20Questions%20And%20Problems

I can't recall precisely what Dr Okrand has said (to DloraH, I think) about
QAOs being illegal, so what's on there about that may very well not be
complete. Can someone check that, please?

Otherwise, if you have any other suggestions or comments, please add them.
Also, if I've made any mistakes, please be merciless in your editing; I want
this to be a useful and accurate resource.

QeS lagh

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2

Back to archive top level