tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 01 00:18:17 2004

Re: -Daq with verbs of motion

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 4/1/2004 3:05:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
Yes, depending on its placement within a sentence. I think someone else has
already pointed this out to you though. :) Go back and read the response you
got form your question about this earlier today. (last night) lol
qon nov wamwI'
-----
lu', 'ach DaH vIghajbe'mo',  Digest vIloSnIS. Daghajchugh, *email*Daq jIHvaD
yIngeH!
hey! this could mean "send it to me (for me) in email" and it could also mean
"send it to me via email." i never thought about this before. i always
thought of it as "in email". now i can see it as having either meaning. In this
particular sentence, they both mean the same thing though. :)

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701359.2