tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 12 17:05:13 2003

Re: Re[2]: How to convert a noun to a verb???

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jatlh Quvar
> Agreed. But in Klingon it's just wrong, {bang} is a noun, not a verb.
> It's as wrong as "I darling you" in english.

jatlh Paul
>What's wrong with that?  I darl people all the time.  I darl them up on
>this here teleophone.  :)  (Did the southern drawl come through?  ;)

It came through nicely.
The southern drawl is America's current ta' Hol.

~naHQun

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!