tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 12 16:58:10 2003

Re: Everyday Klingon

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

>The KLI's Shakespeare and Bible projects (but not the KLI)
>get a mention on the episode of "Hollywood Squares" airing
>on Friday 9/12.  Check local listings...

It just finished airing...
I believe the exact question asked was:

"True or False:  Trekies have translated
Shakespeare's 'Hamlet' into Klingon."

Both the actor in the square, and the contestent said 'true'.

The host then stated that "we" plan on translating all of his works,
and the Bible.

~naHQun

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!