tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 18 10:27:38 2003

HolQeD 12(1)

The forty-fifth issue of HolQeD has been sent to the printer and is scheduled
to be mailed out to the membership at the end of the month.

I should note that the KLI's domestic membership is at an all time low for
all the years we've had status as a nonprofit organization. As such, we are
in very real danger of losing our bulk mailing privileges with this very
issue. Such a loss would more than quadruple the cost of the domestic
mailing. This would be a bad thing.

You can help. If you've let your membership lag, please take time now or in
the next few days to visit the KLI's Merchant page
(/stuff/Merchant.html) and renew. If you're already an
active member, then now would be a good time to consider buying a gift
membership for a friend and starting them on the road to tlhIngan Hol. Every
single membership counts.

As always, thank you for your continuing support of Klingon and the KLI.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level