tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 10 13:15:29 2003

Re: Klingon WOTD: qoH (n)

Please do not send any further messages. Dr. Rynes is not available to read them, and even though I am a very capable secretary I do not read Klingon. Thank you.               - Deborah K. Parker (Dr. Rynes' assistant/secretary)
 [email protected] wrote:This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Monday, March 10, 2003.

Klingon word: qoH
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: fool

The Klingon Word Of The Day is brought to you by Holtej ([email protected]). Please contact me with additions, corrections or comments.

--Holtej 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ