tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 18:01:53 2003

naDev vImej

chorgh DIS qaStaHvIS naDev QInmey vIlaD 'ej rut QInmeywIj vIchenmoH
qen jIDoy'choH vaj DaH naDev QInmey vIlaDbe'choH
QInmeyvam vIlaDpu' 'e' vItIv
chaq naDev vIchegh..? chaq naDev vIcheghbe'

reH tlhInganpu' taHjaj
reH *KLI* taHjaj
reH jupwIjpu' taHjaj

qo'mey poSmoH Hol

Qapla'
qIroS

*SKI*
And also, for those fluent in tlhIngan Hol there are undoubtedly many
critical errors in the above!
I've been reading and participating in this list for a long time -
possibly longer than stated. Recent events have made me reconsider my
list subscription and therefore I won't be reading or posting here for
an as yet unknown but probably not unsubstantial period. Not that I've
made all that many posts in my time!. It's been good to meet people and
attempt to converse both virtually and within earshot and with a
mouthful of pie.

Back to archive top level