tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 31 13:05:37 2003

i hope this posts

Shamammd ([email protected])

i hope this posts since i am still not sure how to do it. i did not mean that
i did not want help through the posts. i meant that i didn't know how to do
it, so i sent email to someone who had posted. i think when i answer this one,
it posts. if it does, please let me know. i am going to the faq page now.
sorry, but i have been so busy here at home with things going on that i had not
time, but now i will go there. thank you all so much. you are truly kindhearted
people. it is an honor for me to be in contact with such openhearted
people.again i thank all of you.
Sincerely;
Shama

Back to archive top level