tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 31 12:56:42 2003

Re: message

Shamammd ([email protected])

I am just now beginning. i have no dictionary. i tried to order the
tapes...conversational klingon. the first order was not processed and i re-ordered
today. hopefully i will get this. i need it to start out. i have only learned
words that are on the list at the website kli. the one which gives the words and
the nthepronunciations. i speak several languages, so the pronunciations are
not difficult for me at all. i just want to learn how to speak and write it. i
am very determined and i WILL achieve this, one way or the other. i am limited
in what i can buy and when because i am disabled and on social security, but
in time i will purchase all the items i need. i don't know how you got my
posrt, since i still don't know how to post or how i did it. maybe you can email me
with info on how to do it. at first all i got was stuff from 1999. then later
i received a post from today and i contacted that person through their email
address and they are helping me a bit. i appreciate all the help i can get
from anyone who is willing to take the time and do it. So much thanks to you and
all who are helping me.
Shama

Back to archive top level