tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 16:39:48 2003

Re: Klingon UI Questions

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh qe'San:
> I don't know if I misunderstood what was being said here but I always
> looked
> at "File" as used on menu buttons as the verb "to file" rather than the
> noun

DaH De'vetlh boqeltaHvIS tlhIngan Hol yIlo'!
DIp 'oHbej *File* mu''e'. reH German Hol De'wI' vIlo' 'ej pa' HIDjolevvaD
<De'> ponglu'.
HIDjolevvam lo'lu'chugh vaj <De'> DapoSmoH, <De'> Dabup, l.j.

It's certainly meant to be a file. I've always been using a german computer,
where this menu item is called "Datei", in Dutch it is "Bestand", which all
are nouns mening s.th. like a folder, or the "X-Files".
By the way, when click on "file", you can open it, store, quit, etc.

Quvar.
(jISaHqu'be', jIqeq neH)