tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 16 11:06:11 2003

Re: PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Philip Newton wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:54:10 -0800 (PST), "...Paul"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Send an email to [email protected], and/or read the
> > bottom of every email you get from the mailing list and follow the
> > directions printed there.
>
> There are no directions at the bottoms of the emails I receive.

Bleah, you're right.  Pine shows that there is list unsubscribe
information at the bottom of the message, but the actual information is in
the headers.  Qu'vatlh!  HIvqa' veqlargh!

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
           "Any sufficiently advanced form of technology
                 is indistinguishable from magic."

Back to archive top level