tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 15 23:02:18 2003

Re: PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!

Philip Newton ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:54:10 -0800 (PST), "...Paul"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Send an email to [email protected], and/or read the
> bottom of every email you get from the mailing list and follow the
> directions printed there.

QInmey vIHevbogh bIS'ubDaq Hutlh ghojmoHmeH mu'mey.

There are no directions at the bottoms of the emails I receive.

'ach jImuvHa' vIneHbe'mo' jIHvaD qay'be'. jIjatlh vIneH neH. jaS QInmey
DaHev'a'?

But since I don't want to unsubscribe, that's not a problem for me. I
just wanted to point it out. Do you receive messaged differently [with a
mailing list footer]?

And incidentally, I have a feeling {QInmey vIHevbogh bIS'ub} doesn't
work for "the bottom of the email I receive" -- that is, sticking
{vIHevbogh} into the noun-noun construct {QInmey bIS'ub} is not allowed.
but I think {QInmey bIS'ubDay vIHevbogh} would mean "at the (bottom of
the messages) I receive" rather than "at the bottom of (the messages I
receive)", implying I only receive bottoms.

mu'tlhegh vIjatlhnISbogh yIngu'!

Philip

Back to archive top level