tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 29 16:16:06 1998

Re: Ke'Plak

>> >just point to the section in TKD that describes them.
>>
>> Can I point to MO instead?  (May 98)
>
>My. That's informative. Care to expand on that a little?

Memorial Day weekend, Praxis Con, Hiddenvalley PA

One of the questions I asked MO was can we use QOA (question as object); how
do we handle relative pronouns.

Questions can not be used as objects in a SAO construction.
It is NOT known yet if the words can be used as relative pronouns, or if
there are relative pronouns.
For now just play it save and translate a different way (multiple sentances).

And yes, I posted this when I returned from the con.

DloraH

Back to archive top level