tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 20 08:00:36 1998

Re: Toq

ghItlh DloraH:

>It looks like the writer took a quick look at the dictionary and saw that
>some letters were capitalized, but the didn't read to find out which ones.

chaq ghu'vamvaD pIch ghajbe' qonwI' - chaq pIch ghaj ghItlhwI'!

How does the closed captioning work? Is it typed in from the script, or is
it transcribed by a c-c company? Perhaps THEY are the ones bolluxing up the
language, at least the capitals...

(As if the writers need any assistance)

(I wonder if a French line were delivered, would it come out as badly in
print and in pronunciation?)

Back to archive top level