tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 20 01:21:02 1998

RE: KLBC - tera'Daq leng wa'DIchwIj

ja' pagh:
>In general, English uses noun phrases as titles for stories, books,
>chapters, etc. There is no reason Klingon has to act the same way. I
>would suggest something like <tera' vISuch> for a title. Just something
>to think about.

KGT gives a couple of examples of titles.  One uses a complete sentence
in Klingon:  {lu qeng}, commonly translated as "The Fall of Kang."  The
other one I'm thinking of is a mere phrase: {jabmeH}, a cookbook.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level