tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 15 14:39:20 1998

Re: How do I say... (ATTN: pagh)

you know, I was looking through a newpaper from V-Day last year, and they
ran just about evewry way to say those words "I love you".  Well, the
Klingon way is in there... and I don't think that it is right, I think
they just made it up.  tell me what you think...

"Qabang"

now, the word love is definatly in there... but I have never seen <Qa>.
I have seen <Qa'>, which means animal, and I have seen <qa'> which is
spirit... so what am I missing?  Did they make it up?

-StaZ

Back to archive top level