tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 15 08:22:06 1998

Re: How do I say...

: Of course, this is one of those times when the optional word
: order can help.
:
:    be' legh torgh naghtaHvIS torgh.
:
: In this case, I think it does help to repeat {torgh}, since
: otherwise you get into problems considering whether or not torgh
: is dreaming or the woman or if there is a third person doing the
: seeing. In Klingon, it is fine to repeat, especially when it
: helps the clarity this much.
:
: charghwI'

jIHagh.  "... while he was *stoned*."!  mu'mey qhoQ, qar'a'?  {{;-)

Actually, I like this.  With the caesura after the first {torgh}, the line
has a rhythm to it.  Sounds like something from Klingon love poetry.

Voragh

Back to archive top level