tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 14 09:49:01 1998

RE: Missing Vocab. ?

lab Chyrstofier:

> Hello, this is my first mailing.
> I have observed this list now for a few weeks, and having
> purchased 'The Klingon dictionary' In order to start learning
> the language myself,
> I was surprised not to find a Klingon word for 'Death'. Is
> this just an oversight on my behalf?

Welcome to the list. My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners'
Grammarian. It's my job to help beginners learn Klingon. Whenever you
have a post you want help with, mark it for my attention with the
letters KLBC.

Your question on "death" has been answered by several others, so I
won't.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level