tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 11 17:16:36 1998

KIDC on KLI

FYI: The subject is: Klingon Language Institute. To read that message and others in the same conversation thread, go to: http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=kidc&mid=78 The new KIDC Chat site, and the subject: Klingon Language Institute. We are being talked about. I thought you might like to step in and defend the Honor of the KLI too. I started out with a few (too)legnthy replies. I have been going to these and other Klingon sites, to see what support tlhIngan Hol is recieving. Here's a great opportunity for recruiting, and also damage control. This KIDC is a new Delphi BBS. There are also chats available too.
Occasionally, I may be wrong, but I'm always Qor'etlh. {nuq, vISaH?} "What, me worry?" Qapla'!
DO YOU YAHOO!?