tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 02 19:10:25 1998

Re: lets trek

>Has anyone of you ever seen the book "LetsTrek, the buget guide to the
>Klingons"? (I couldn't find an isbn-number)
>
>Can I assume the contence is correct? It Has got a lot of details about
>legends e.g. and I don't know If this boor can be 'trusted'....
>
>GrTnJs Peerke (not Fruit),

ISBN: 1-55698-343-3

The book is NOT canon.  But hey, the Empire is an empire after all, it could
describe klingons from a different region.

'ej jIbbI'IDghomvamDaq tlhIngan Hol Dalo'nIS
toH...
paqvamDaq be' tu'lu'bogh vIqIH
ghaH vIparHa'
Mark Lenard tlhIngan HIp je' ghaH

paqvam tIvla' 'ach HuD'a'vo' ghoSbe' 'e' yIqaw

DloraH

Back to archive top level