tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 03 03:43:34 1998

Re: lets trek

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, KPeerkeO wrote:

> nuqneH,
>
> Has anyone of you ever seen the book "LetsTrek, the buget guide to the
> Klingons"? (I couldn't find an isbn-number)
>
> Can I assume the contence is correct? It Has got a lot of details about
> legends e.g. and I don't know If this boor can be 'trusted'....

My cha' DarSeQmey on this subject:

I have the book in question, and I like it.  It's *not* canon, but some of
the info must have been used *somewhere* to bolster a few character-IDs
and a few Klingon Klubs.

"Trust" I don't know, because it's not a Paramount/Pocket book, but go
ahead and use it if you feel good about it.

	--da laffin tlhIngan :>

Back to archive top level