tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 02 14:30:13 1998

RE: Klingon Time

lab [email protected]:

>hi i just subscribed and i'm getting a lot of e-mail
>i was wondering if you know alot about the klingon empire
>share it with  me Maybe we could be pen pals and talk about
>star trek My favorite star trek show is   DS9

As I am sure you have figured out by now, you have subscribed to a
mailing list. This list is dedicated to the study and use of the Klingon
language, and as such, many of the posts are written in Klingon. Those
that are not written in Klingon should be ABOUT the Klingon language. If
you are interested in learning Klingon yourself, stick around - you will
be able to read the Klingon posts after a while. It takes some effort,
but it's worth it.

My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners' Grammarian for the
list. It's my job to help beginners learn Klingon. If you want help with
a post, put the letters KLBC in the subject line to mark it for my
attention and I will reply.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level