tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 02 00:03:09 1998

RE: KLBC: paghvaD pab qab vInob

lab [email protected]:

>For my sake, can you please write your e-mails in English
>not Klingon THANX!!! :-)

This mailing list is dedicated to the study and use of the Klingon language,
and as such, a lot of the messages are written in Klingon. Some authors
provide an English summary; some don't. If you are interested in learning
Klingon, stick around - you will be able to read the Klingon messages soon
enough. If not, you should probably unsubscribe.

My name is pagh, and I am the current list Beginners' Grammarian, and it's
my job to help the beginners. If you want help with anything, just mark your
post with KLBC in the subect line, and I will reply.

See the mailing list FAQ for more information at:
http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level