tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 27 07:42:38 1998

Virtual qepHom at the KLI MUSH (Sun. 11/01)

: I also suggest visiting the MUSH (telnet keve.kli.org 2218). It's usually
: pretty deserted, but on November first starting at noon EST there will be
: a virtual qepHom, so there should be at least a few people there.
:
: pagh
: Beginners' Grammarian

This is the first I've heard of this.  Did I miss the announcement?

I can't afford to attend the qep'a'na' in July, but I can "attend" these
thanks
to technology!

Voragh                            "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons      lis est."         Horace (Ars Poetica)

Back to archive top level