tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 22:18:01 1998

Re: halloween

lab kiel:
> how would you say "trick or treat" in klingon

Since SIHwI' just posted a Halloween message and I responded suggesting he
come up with the Klingon for "trick or treat", I won't spoil the fun by
answering this one ... yet. I will post the answer either after SIHwI' posts
his response, or in a few days if SIHwI' doesn't respond.

In the meantime, if you want to try to figure it out yourself, I'll
certainly be willing to correct your post. Remember a similar example from
Conversational Klingon: "buy or die", which is <bIje'be'chugh vaj bIHegh> in
Klingon.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level