tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 09:43:39 1998

Re: Simple material

[email protected] wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just started with tlhIngan Hol and learned the grammar.

> Is there any material -- for example lessons from klingon elementary
> schools -- that is easy to translate and understand ?

We don't have much of a body of really simple Klingon.   I wrote a
couple of "easy" stories in 1997 with restricted suffix sets, and I'll
try to dig out their URLs on the archive.  peHruS has posted some
kindergarten like repetitive stories, search for the character's name
/yargh/ at /tlhIngan-Hol/search.html.  Note that all
these listmember-written stories contain errors and poor usage, and
that we are always learning new things about the language.

What I really recommend you do is post here in Klingon, on a topic of
interest to you.  Others will respond, and if they're smart they will
respond with grammar at your level.  That way you get the most recent
knowledge about the language, and it's on something interesting to you.
==
Qov - pab 'utlh