tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 21 05:54:05 1998

RE: More words

By "more extensive set" I mean more new words. I think more
people would take an interest in Klingon if there were more
words for the things that they would want to say, and the Star
Trek writers might just do a better job, too.

You say that there is not a "language committee", but I think
it's actually a great idea. The KLI could be the sponsor, and
Dr. Okrand could be the chair, with final say on additions and
changes to tlhIngan Hol, of course. I know tlhIngan Hol is his
intellectual property, but I would think that he would like to
see it grow (but he might not, either). Has anyone ever talked
to him about it? Has he ever said either about further
development of tlhIngan Hol?

~ Thornton

Back to archive top level