tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 15 05:30:20 1998

Re: relative clause attempt

qatlho'.  DaH vIyajbej.  DaQIjchu'.

Moving on to the next section.

6.2.4 Purpose Clause

SopmeH HoH SuvwI'.

That's a simple one but it's better for me to start simple so I get the
idea.  I think that's right.

6.2.5  Sentence as Object

Dun yuch 'e' vIHarbej.

Now with net....

bomtaH tlhInganpu' net legh.

I'm not so sure this is right.  I mean to say, "One sees Klingons
singing."  It might be better if I say, "bomtaH tlhInganpu' luleghlu."
I don't know if that would be right either.  I think that because
"bomtaH tlhInganpu'" is a sentence.... okay now I just confused
myself...it's not a sentence....

Now I will resort to something I learned from Conversational Klingon....

HIQaH!  tlhInganbe' jIH!

K'ryntes

Back to archive top level