tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 14 04:24:59 1998

KLBC (band - attempt #2)

> "My child engages a drillmusiciangroup." Are you German?

Well, being from central PA, having a German heritage and that being
the language I studied in high school, I may have picked up that bad
habit, but it was more an extrapolation of "if I can jam two together, why
not three?".

> yIttaHvIS QoQ chu'bogh ghomvaD jeSchoH puqwI'.
> yIttaHvIS QoQ chu'bogh ghom'e' tu'lu'. ghomvamvaD jeSchoH puqwI'.

What does the "-choH" do to the meaning in these examples?

> Watch your case. {I} is never "i" in Klingon.

I know better, its my fingers that get confused.

vInIDqa'

yIttaHvIS QoQ chu'bogh ghom'e' tu'lu'.
ghomvamvaD jeSchoH puqwI'.
loSHu' 'ovta'.
'ovtaHvIS SIS.
SIStaHvIS wISIQta'.
(DaHjaj 'oy'taH HughwIj!).
'ach 'ovtaHvIS batlh muchta' 'ej jaj wItIvqu'ta'.

(Since the timestamp shifted from 4 days ago, to today in the sore throat
line, is it sufficient to reffer to "when they were competing" to reference
back to Saturday?)

SIHwI'

Back to archive top level