tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 12 20:46:09 1998

Re: New to the mailing list.

Thanks for your suggestions.. I actually do not have TKD, but was
wondering if in fact it is possible to find it in laid-back Perth,
Australia.. i haven't had time as yet to look in the bookstores, but I'm
interested in finding out some titles to keep an eye out for.

What are those "okrand works"? they would be the vocab books rite? Okay
then.. I doubt that i would be able to get access to any tapes, etc here,
but I"ll keep a look out. thanks.

well, hope to gain some useful information thru this mailing list anyway..
thanks again guys! :) ..oops.. AND gals.. ;)

				always
				 lyn

		   "Je l'attendais pour enfin vivre
		         En donnant mon tour.."