tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 12 05:33:59 1998

KLBC

Thomas 'oH pongwIj'e'.
My name is Thomas.

wej thlIngan Hol vIjatlhlaHchu'be'. 'ach jIQap 'e' vInID.
I don't speak Klingon well yet, but I attempt to succeed.

jIghIQpa', Do'Ha' jabbI'IDghomvam vImejnISpu'.
Unfortunately I needed to leave this newsgroup before I took a vacation.

DaH vImuvqa'.
Now I have rejoined it.

choqawbe' 'e' vIHar. 'ach tugh choSovbej.
I believe you don't remember me, but you will certainly know me soon.

qaghelnIS.
I just want to check, if I use the /wI'/ verb suffix correct in the
following words:
chenmoHlu'pu'wI' creation
lInglu'pu'wI' product

lugh'a'?