tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 11 17:01:15 1998

Re: KLBC new to the list

>You have there /lut/ - story, the verb suffix /-wI'/ - one who is, one
>who does and the verb /ja'/ - tell, report.  A good start.  Lets
>polish it up.
>
>A verb suffix (a) must be used on verb and (b) must be attacked to the
>end of the verb.  /lut/ is a noun.  Add /-wI'/ to the verb /ja'/ and
>you get /ja'wI'/ "one who tells; one who reports; teller."

Actually,thanks for pointting that out.  However I meant to put -wI'
on ja'...I just  happened to type it out from my note too late at
night and transposed the words,ah ha!

And it was a test of my understanding,not that I was going to use that
as my name. I merely thought that the Klingon language should have
the term as the make coountless mention of singing thier great
deeds and that is what a bard did.

Qapla' reh

QaneS

Back to archive top level