tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 08 12:33:29 1998

Re: KLBC Name

Thanks for all your help and suggestions so far.

>"Johnny" smushes easily into jonwI': engineer, and it looks like a good fit.

jonwI' is a good start but it doesn't quite fit me. How does HujjonwI' work in the
Klingon language? I know it is combining a noun and a verb but will it convey
what I'm trying to get at, 'strange engineer' (the ex and the faculty and students
here will attest to that). I considered 'unusual' but it would make for a very long
name and I didn't find anything that would work for 'scooter head'. Is there some
way to say 'engineer who is strange/unusual/odd' that would work even better?
I'll drop the sig to save space.
Take Care.

Back to archive top level