tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 07 10:27:26 1998

Re: Las VegasDaq ghom tlhInganpu'

> can some one translate this for me don't have much free time to do
> this right now
> Kiel

Do'Ha' Kiel, DayajlaHbe'chugh DalaDlaHbe'.

So sorry Kiel, but that's the point of my summarized posts.  The
summary is designed to pique your curiousity, to inspire you to get
out your dictionary and find out the rest of the story.  If you give
it your best shot and tell us where you're stumped, we'll help you
read the rest, but if you simply don't have time to make the effort
then you'll never know what all that was about.

To start you off, I'll clarify that I use /muD Duj/ "atmospheric
vessel" and sometimes in context /puvwI'/ "flying thing" to describe
aircraft, my current obsession.  Also /mI'/ is a new verb, *loosely*
translatable as "dance."
==
Qov - pab 'utlh