tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 12:30:47 1998

(KLBC) Question

Hi all;

Will be posting again soon.  Since returning from a short trip out of
town last weekend I have been trying to put together my own word list.
This is keeping me busy.

I found an apparent typo in my copy of TKD.  On page 48 it says the verb
"to study" is <Hagh>, however, in the dictionary part it says this word
means "to laugh" and that <HaD> is the verb "to study".  Which is right?

I also found the word for dragon in KGT, it is <lung>.  Couldn't find
the word for wolf so I guess I will just have to call myself <lung> for
now.

Bye for a little while.

lung
a.k.a. dragonwolf