tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 26 02:39:00 1998

Re: ST:CCG Qapla'! card

NuqneH

No, you do not get points, but you need them for certain missions and for
battle. So a Klingon who can add his integrity to strength will normally
easily win in battle. What means your personnel stays alive and thus will be
able to solve missions to get points.

Qapla'

JaHinTa'

===
If you think, you are there, you've just entered the road!

USS Tecumseh, Dedication Plague

The beltless mountaineer only hikes up his pants.
-- Sam Kiteley