tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 22 16:59:23 1998

Re: ST:CCG Qapla'! card

Steven Boozer wrote:

> : From the looks of things, all the Klingon is straight out of the
> : original TKD, and is simple to understand (except for {ngoqDaq QayHa'} -
> : I'm not sure what that's all about).
> : --
> : Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
>
> The first part consists of proverbs from The Klingon Way, actually:

HIq DaSammeH tach yI'el; vIttlheghmey DaSammeH Voragh yItlhob.  <mon>

I guess that answers the question of who did *that* part of the card's
text.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level