tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 19 14:13:56 1998

Re: Off topic: I need a help in translation

ja' Edy

>         Greetings, all.
>
>     Sorry for this off-topic message, but I have some texts in latin/italian and germany that my choir is singing but I am not able to translate them fully into my language. Then I would like your help. Please, send your reply in private to [email protected]
>
> Tenebrae factae sunt,
> dum crucifixissent Jesum Judaei et circa horam nonam exclamavit,
> exclamavit Jesus magna voce,
> voce magna:
> Deus meus, utquid me dereliquisti!
> Et inclinato capite, capite emisit spiritum
> Exclamans Jusus voce magna ait,
> Pater, in manus tuas spiritum meum,
> commendo spiritum meum
>
> Finsteris entstand, ais Jesum kreuzigten die Judaer, und um die neunte Stunde schrie Jesus mit lauter Stimme: Mein Gott, warum hast du mich veriasseni. Und geneigten Haupters gab er seinen Geist auf. Ausrufend sprach Jesus mit lauter Stimme: Vater in deine Hande befehie ich meinen Geist. Und geneigten Haupter gab er seinen Geist auf.
>
>     Any help will be very wellcome.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Edy

Let's make it an on-topic message:

*Jesus lu<crucify>taHvIS *Judaei, HurghchoH.
'ej qaStaHvIS rep HutDIch, pe'vIl jach *Jesus, pe'vIl jach
joH'a'wI', qatlh chochoSpu'?
'ej nach <bow>taHvIS, qa' mejmoH.
maqtaHvIS *Jesus, pe'vIl jach
vav, ghopDu'lIjDaq qa'wIj vInob, qa'wIj vInob.

paSqu'. vaj Hutlhbogh mu'mey vIqelqangbe'.

HovqIj

Back to archive top level