tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 12 16:23:34 1998

Re: email marketing

At 09:24 98-05-12 -0700, lotHar wrote:
}vegh

{vegh} means "go through [something]" where the object is an archway or a
tunnel or somem other defined passage.  It's not an expression of
frustration and loathing for all e-mail marketers.

}vIHoH vIchaw'be'

vIHoH vIchaw'be' -- > "I kill him I don't permit it."

For "permit someone to do something" you need a sentence as object construction.
Use {net} for an undefined subject and you get:

vIHoH net chaw'be' - "It is not permitted that I kill him."

}Damit!
}.. and I am not allowed to kill him!

Qov     [email protected]
Now on ICQ: 12235599