tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 09 15:36:25 1998

pIqaD tidbit

I have mastered the Immersion Studies module in ST: Klingon, and I'm going
over it to hear the descriptions of certain things in the background (and
sometimes foreground).  One thing on the wall is reported to have the names
of the eight Klingon houses in power, and the house of SepIch (SapIch?),
the oldest one except for Ingka,  is on the lower left.  Perhaps this says
something about the order of characters in the as-yet undocumented pIqaD
system?
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level