tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 06 17:30:02 1998

literal translation

I'm taking a class called "Foreign Languages for Musicians."  One of our
projects is to present a foreign song to the class along with
translation and phonetics.  I've gotten permission to do a Klingon song
and have chosen the Klingon Anthem.  I've gotten several translations,
but can anyone give me an exact word for word translation?  It probably
won't make much sense, but it's what I need.  Thanks for your help.

Michael Faz
--
Collector of e-mail addresses

and still growing...