tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 01 05:41:53 1998

Re: KLBC - pronouns and verb suffixes

Thank you for your explanation however you said
" You know you didn't miss it in TKD, because you just provided an example
below"

FYI the quote I used can from someone else a while back and while reviewing
it I used those examples here. He probably did get them from the TKD but I
didn't realize it. My misstate. My apologies for not knowing his source.

To answer your question I believe it would be
tlhIngan jIHbe'

What about adverbs. I believe that -be' and -qu' may be used. I am not sure
about -Ha'.

Ken

"Truth comes more readily from error than confusion."
				Francis Bacon

Back to archive top level