tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 30 09:34:59 1998

Re: KLBC - Adverbials

: ---Steven Boozer  wrote:
: >  - ma'Do'chugh QeHchoH wa'                       <-----====<<< N.B.
: >    If we're lucky, one will get angry. CK
:
: That obviously should be /maDo'chugh/.  It is a very slight weight
: against /Do'/ meaning /maDo'chugh/, but not enough to change my mind
: back.   After all, /maDo'chugh/ is correct in either case.
:
: Qov - Beginners' Grammarian

ghuy'cha'!  Thanks for catching this -- and I even drew an arrow to call
your attention to it.
You know, I've been compiling this stuff for over five years now, and I'm
still finding a few typos in the files, which makes searching them difficult
and copying and pasting a cite into an email embarassing.

Voragh                          "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons    lis est."        - Horace, Ars Poetica

Back to archive top level