tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 27 13:47:37 1998

Re: KLBC - pajnISmo' Qov jI'IQqu'

> > And to tu'vel, who started this thread, PLEASE don't give up.  > >
You're

_

> reH Qov qatungHa'chu'taH.  mu'meylIjmo' qatlho'neSqu' 'ach   >
SIrghvam vItagh.

I don't like SIrgh for thread, being a newsgroup thread.  The way
Klingon words like /mu'tlhegh/ and /vIttlhegh/ work, I much prefer
/tlhegh/.  /SIrgh/ mumakes me think of sewing material only.

> tagh *David Baxter*.

reH Suvrup SuvwI''a'.  So many promising new voices on the list I
can't keep track of them.  I kept thinking at qep'a', and now I'm
thinking it about the list, that the bar has been raised, but more
people than ever are clearing it.
==

Qov - Beginners' Grammarian