tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 25 12:12:57 1998

Re: List for beginners???

I like the list  the way it is too. I've learned alot here.  Of course it would
be nice to have more contact with other beginners. I know there are at least ten
lurkers out there who have peeked into the sun at least one other time before.
Why don't you guys make an appearance and we can have mini-conversations with
each other for practice and then the BG could correct what we write to keep us on
the right track.  That way we would be practicing at our level but still benefit
from all the experienced speakers here.  Who knows?  Maybe someday we'll even be
able to read charghwI's posts.  ;)

K'ryntes

Back to archive top level